TikTok offers interesting features. One of them is the live streaming feature which many users use to broadcast live while playing games.
Live game streaming itself is the activity of broadcasting yourself while playing a game so that other users can watch it via cell phone or PC. Currently, many game live streamers often show their playing skills by going live on TikTok.
Not infrequently, live streamer gamers will get additional followers and money through live streaming games. For those of you who intend and try to do live game streaming on TikTok, here is a tutorial you can try.
Conditions for live streaming games on TikTok
Before live streaming games on TikTok, users must comply with the following conditions.
- Using the latest TikTok application.
- Over 17 years old.
- Have a minimum of 1,000 followers on TikTok.
- Install a screen recorder application, one of which is CameraFi.
How to live stream games on TikTok
- Open your TikTok account.
- Tap the middle (+) sign.
- Swipe right and select “Live”.
- Select “Mobile games”.
- Then choose the game you want to stream (For example: Mobile Legend).
- Next, you can add a live title as you wish. Then click “Start Live Broadcast”.
- Later a notification will appear to allow display on top of other applications, then click “Allow”.
- Then “Start Now”.
- Finally, tap the home button and open the game. Done, now you have done live game streaming on TikTok.
How to live stream games on TikTok via CameraFi
CameraFi is a live broadcast application for Android that helps users stream on several platforms, one of which is TikTok. Here’s how:
- Download the CameraFi app on Play Store (Android).
- Once downloaded, check the agree box icon in the CameraFi Live application then tap “Continue”.
- Next, go to the menu and select “Screen”.
- Select “Custom RTMP”.
- Then open Google Chrome.
- Type loola.tv in the address bar and switch to desktop mode by clicking the three-dot menu in the top right corner and then ticking “desktop site”.
- Click “Let’s Get Started” and log in using Gmail.
- Select the “TikTok” platform.
- Next, click “RTMP”.
- After clicking RTMP, the RTMP server and key screen will appear.
- Copy and paste it into the CameraFi app and click “OK”.
- Later a kind of analog feature will appear for live.
- Then click “Go” > “Start Now”.
- Return to Google Chrome Select “Go Live” in the top right corner.
- Then the camera will go live and you just have to play the game you want to broadcast live.
That’s how to live stream games on TikTok via cellphone. It’s easy, right?
Good luck and I hope this information is useful. 🙂