Reverbnation is one of the websites that provides the world’s largest free music streaming service besides Soundcloud and LastFM. Many up-and-coming musicians choose Reverbnation because its simple and easy-to-understand interface makes it a great choice for sharing their work.
Apart from being a place to share music, on Reverbnation, every musician who registers can choose whether or not their work can be downloaded by the public, or only be listened to streaming. This feature is not much different from the one on Soundcloud and LastFM.
So what if we as fans want to save songs by our favorite musicians on our devices so we can listen to them offline?
The way to download music on Reverbnation is quite easy, you can download from a browser without having to use a 3rd party application, you could say this method is classic and has been used by many people for a long time to download music from Reverbnation. Here’s how.
How to Download Music From Reverbnation
1. Open the Reverbnation.com website and search for the music you want to download.
2. If there is a download symbol, you don’t need a way to download the music, just click on the symbol and download.
However, if the artist/musician does not provide a download feature, you can do it using the method below.
3. Click the symbol in a row of three on the right side of the music and click Share Song.
A popup will appear containing a Direct Link.
4. Copy the link and paste it into the column provided on the Offmp3.com website, then click DOWNLOAD.
5. Wait until the process is complete and the DOWNLOAD MP3 button appears. So at this point, you can click the button to download the music in MP3 file form.
It’s easy, right?
You can even download music from Reverbnation above from your cellphone or computer without using browser extensions or third-party applications, you know. Technically, this method is very simple and can be done anytime and anywhere.
OK, that’s all for this tutorial. Good luck and I hope this information is useful.
NOTE: In this article, BUKcase only share knowledge and information, any risks are beyond my responsibility. If you like the musician’s work, buy their work legally.