When using a cellphone, one of the problems that is often encountered is that the cellphone speaker sound is small and not loud. However, don’t worry because there is an easy solution to solve this problem.
In this article, BUKcase will provide practical tips on how to repair cellphone speakers whose sound is low so you can listen to music and videos like TikTok more clearly.
Don’t let the small sound of your cellphone disturb your listening experience. Here are some tips and tricks to change your cellphone’s sound from small and unclear to louder and of better sound quality.
Follow the steps below to fix cellphone speakers whose sound is low:
1. First of all, check whether your cellphone speaker is dirty or not. If it is dirty, then cleaning the cellphone speaker carefully can improve the small sound.
2. Make sure to check the sound settings on your cellphone. Incorrect settings can make your cellphone’s sound low or not loud.
By following these two steps, you can fix low cellphone sound and listen to music or videos with better quality.
Phone Speaker Cleaning
Regular maintenance of your cellphone speakers will help maintain their sound quality. One way to do this is to clean your cellphone speakers regularly. Dust or dirt that accumulates on the speakers can make your cellphone sound small and unclear.
Steps to clean cellphone speakers:
- Turn off your cell phone and remove the battery to avoid damage due to electricity leakage.
- Use a soft cloth dampened with hand sanitizer or isopropyl alcohol to clean the speaker surface. Try not to press too hard or scratch the surface of the speaker with sharp objects.
- Clean the small hole in the speaker with the help of a toothbrush. Make sure to clean dust and dirt carefully and slowly.
- After finishing cleaning, let the speaker dry for a few moments before turning on your cellphone again.
Make sure to clean your cellphone speakers regularly and avoid using sharp objects when cleaning them. By diligently cleaning your cellphone speakers, you can extend the life of your device and improve the sound quality of your cellphone.
Check your cellphone’s sound settings
Don’t forget to check the sound settings on your cellphone if the output sound sounds low. The settings may have been changed without you knowing. First, make sure the volume is turned up to the desired level. Next, make sure that “Do Not Disturb” is off and the sound mode is set to “Normal”.
Apart from that, also make sure that the sound settings for the application you are using are set correctly. Some applications can have their volume settings and they may be different from the general settings on your cellphone.
NOTE: Make sure nothing is blocking the speaker hole on your cellphone such as the cellphone case or your fingers. This can make the output sound sound small or even not heard at all.
In this article, BUKcase has shared ways to repair cellphone speakers whose sound is low. First, make sure to clean your cellphone speakers regularly and avoid using sharp objects when cleaning them. To clean dust or dirt on your cellphone speaker, you can use a soft brush or soft cloth dampened with hand sanitizer or isopropyl alcohol.
Apart from that, check the sound settings on your cellphone. Make sure to check the volume settings and check whether the sound is at maximum or not. If there is any problem with the sound settings, you can change them according to your needs.
In more extreme cases, if your cellphone’s sound is still low after cleaning and checking the sound settings, you can take your cellphone to a repair place. However, make sure that you use a reliable and trustworthy repair service.
By following these steps, you can improve the sound quality of your phone and enjoy a better listening experience. In closing, don’t forget to pay attention to the care and use of your cellphone so that it lasts longer and is not easily damaged.