TikTok provides a variety of features that support content creators and business owners to develop their businesses more broadly. One of them is through the live streaming feature. The LIVE feature helps creators and business owners reach a larger and more diverse audience.
However, to be able to Live on TikTok, users must pay attention to the mandatory conditions that must be met. If all the conditions are met, your TikTok account’s live streaming feature will appear and you can do live streaming. So what conditions must users fulfill and how do you live stream for sales? The following is the description.
TikTok Live Streaming Terms
- Aged 18 years and over.
- Using the latest TikTok application.
- Have a minimum of 1000 followers.
However, many creators and business owners still don’t have 1000 followers. However, you can still get the LIVE feature by registering an account at the TikTok Shop Seller Center first. Here’s how to register.
How to Go Live on TikTok Without 1000 Followers
- Download the TikTok Shop Seller Center application on the Playstore (Android) or App Store (iOS).
- Login with your TikTok account, then click “Authorize”.
- Enter your cellphone number, then enter the verification code that was sent.
- Next, fill in your shop’s personal data including business type, shop name, and photo ID card.
- After that, enter the address details and add products if any.
- Once the TikTok Shop Seller Center data is complete, wait for document verification by the center. Check regularly in the application to monitor your account verification updates. If verification has been approved, you can now add various other information to your TikTok Shop Seller account.
- Next, open your TikTok account, click the (+) sign, slide the menu to the right, and select “LIVE”. Now you can live stream on TikTok without 1000 followers.
Apart from the LIVE feature being available, with a TikTok account that has been linked to the TikTok Shop Seller Center, it is easier for creators to register as a TikTok Affiliate. These are the conditions for TikTok live streaming for sales and content creators.