Several TikTok users are experiencing the problem of not being able to go live. So, what causes it and how do you deal with TikTok not being able to go live? Read the full discussion in this article.
Currently, TikTok is an application that has many fans. Both children and even parents also use it.
Not only as a medium for entertainment and expressing yourself, but, now TikTok has other benefits, namely as a place to earn additional income.
There are various ways to earn money from TikTok. Examples include affiliates, product endorsements, and selling live streaming on TikTok.
Reasons Why TikTok Can’t Live Stream
Sometimes some problems often occur when you want to do live streaming on TikTok. One of them is failing when live-streaming TikTok.
Not being able to go live on TikTok generally occurs because of TikTok regulations or the users themselves.
Below BUKcase has summarized several reasons why TikTok cannot be live on TikTok.
- The TikTok account has not yet met the requirements for using the live feature.
- The TikTok account has been temporarily deactivated or blocked.
- There is a problem with the internet connection that the user is using.
- Haven’t updated the TikTok application to the latest version.
- There is a technical problem on the device the user is using to stream.
- There is a problem with the TikTok account verification certificate.
- There is a problem with the SIM card or cellphone number registered on the TikTok account.
- The TikTok account has been deleted by the user or TikTok because it violated policy.
- TikTok accounts are blocked from using live features, due to violating policies or inappropriate activities.
- There is a problem with the operating system of the device being used.
Various factors can cause you to not be able to go Live on TikTok as we mentioned above.
However, the point is, that every TikTok user who will use the Live feature is required to read and understand the provisions regarding TikTok Live Streaming. The goal is so that the live process does not experience problems or failures.
How to Overcome TikTok Can’t Live Streaming
Apart from knowing the cause, you also need to know how to deal with TikTok not being live. Below are several methods that you can try.
1. Check Internet Connection
Make sure first that the internet quality on your device is good. So that live streaming can run smoothly without the slightest interruption.
2. Update Identity
If the user is not yet 16 years old, the user can change the age in the TikTok application. The method is:
- Click the Profile menu then press the three lines in the right corner of the profile section.
- Click Settings and Privacy.
- Then click the Manage Account menu.
- Change your date of birth according to TikTok’s policy for doing Live Streaming, namely at least 16 years old.
4. Update the TikTok application
For the final method, please update the TikTok application to the latest version. You can do this method via Google Play Store or App Store.
What often makes some Tiktok accounts unable to go live is violations of Tiktok’s policies and privacy.
However, apart from that, it could also be caused by the number of existing followers not meeting the requirements to be able to go live.
That’s the information we can convey regarding the causes and ways to overcome TikTok not being able to go live easily. Good luck.