Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the https://bukcase.co.uk (“Service”) site operated by BUKcase.
Your access to and use of services is conditioned upon your acceptance and compliance with these Terms. This requirement applies to all visitors and users who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using services, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree with any part of the terms, you may not be able to access the service. These terms of service are licensed by BUKcase.
Links to Other Websites
Our services may contain links to websites or third party services that BUKcase does not own or control.
BUKcase has no control over, and is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that BUKcase is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for damage or loss caused or suspected to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through such websites or services.
These requirements are regulated and interpreted in accordance with law, without regard to conflicting legal provisions.
Our failure to enforce these rights or conditions will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable by the court, the remainder of the provisions in these terms will continue to apply. These terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our services, and replace any previous agreements that may exist between us regarding services.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to the BUKcase website and their use. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- Limit or exclude our responsibility or you for fraud or misrepresentation.
- Limiting any of our obligations or you in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or
- Exclude any of our obligations or you who may not be excluded under applicable law.
- Limitation and prohibition of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) subject to the previous paragraph, and (b) regulate all obligations arising under the disclaimer, including obligations arising in the contract, in lawsuits and for violations of legal obligations.
As long as BUKcase and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or replace these terms at any time. If the material is revised, we will try to give notice at least 15 days before the new terms come into force. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our services after the revision has become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the service.
If you have questions about these Terms, contact us.